Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge




The only challenges that I have attempted so far on my blog are the ones that will take all year. I am participating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge and Authors After Dark 2012 Challenge, which are both exciting. This one is going to be a little more... Shall we say... Interesting? Each day the participants in the challenge will have a new letter upon which to base that day's post, beginning next Sunday, on April 1, 2012 (no joke).


I believe that I have managed to find a theme for each day, though it may be a little cheesy. But really, what can you expect from me? I thought about making a list of what each day will be beforehand, but I really don't want to ruin the surprise. However, as this is going to be my main "go to" post, I'll list the day and theme here as I go along. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm doing this one too! For once I'm actually organised and all the posts are already scheduled....scary stuff!

    Looking forward to seeing what your theme is ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one written, but I have each day's subject picked out. On a list. Somewhere. O.O

      Delete

You are going to put words in my box?! *squeezes you* Now I shall stalk YOUR blog!